2007 Maserati Quattroporte Automatic
Feedsee Cars : 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Automatic : 400-horsepower Ferrari engine, six-speed transmission, and an interior in mahogany and rich ivory leather
A one-of-a-kind, custom-made Bordeaux-colored, 2007 Maserati Quattroporte Automatic netted $790,000 with profits benefitting the children of Naples. The 2007 Naples Winter Wine Festival was dominated by collections of rare vintages of wine. Auction packages and raffles included more than seventy exclusive lots, including exotic excursions, private dinners with celebrities -- prepared by Michelin-rated chefs -- as well as the opportunity to be the first U.S. customer to take ownership of the 2007 Quattroporte Automatic, Maserati's elegant, high performance luxury sedan. Each hand-built Maserati is designed to provide its owner a sense of occasion every time they drive the vehicle. As technically brilliant as it is beautiful, the custom-made 2007 Maserati Quattroporte featured a powerful Ferrari-engineered 400-horsepower engine, six-speed automatic transmission and a meticulously finished interior in mahogany and rich ivory leather. Unique to this vehicle were twenty-inch ball-polished wheels, carpets and stitching in Bordeaux, and customized door moldings.
Features of the Maserati Quattroporte Automatic
The Maserati Quattroporte Automatic is an Italian luxury sedan known for its elegance, performance, and the refined quality that is characteristic of the Maserati brand.
- Design: The Quattroporte features a distinctive and elegant design that merges classic Maserati elements with modern aesthetics. The car is characterized by its long, low nose, aggressive front grille with the trident logo, and a gracefully sloping roofline. Inside, the Quattroporte offers a spacious, luxurious cabin fitted with high-quality materials such as fine leathers and wood veneers.
- Performance: The Quattroporte Automatic is equipped with a powerful engine, often a V6 or V8, depending on the specific model and year. These engines, often built in collaboration with Ferrari, are renowned for their performance and distinct, captivating exhaust note.
- Transmission: As indicated by the name, the Quattroporte Automatic features an automatic transmission. Over the years, Maserati has used different versions, but recent models typically have an 8-speed ZF automatic transmission offering smooth shifts and a choice of driving modes for enhanced comfort or performance.
- Technology: The Quattroporte is equipped with advanced technology features, including a touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, smartphone integration, and a premium audio system. Safety features often include advanced driver assistance systems such as adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, and lane departure warning.
- Driving Dynamics: Maserati cars, including the Quattroporte Automatic, are known for their engaging driving dynamics. The vehicle offers sharp handling, strong performance, and the ability to cover long distances comfortably, embodying the concept of a "grand tourer."
The Maserati Quattroporte Automatic represents a blend of Italian luxury, design, and performance, making it a unique choice in the high-end luxury sedan market.